Say Something! Say Something!

Beautiful

Man, I hate those stupid things... the only thing worse that those smileys is the classmates-com ads I see that play pomp & circumstances and won't stop!

"Waterman" "Waterman"

Sweet

Very funny movie, I love Family Guy, and the style works pretty well here. Also ska rocks.

B: Special Edition B: Special Edition

Pretty funny.

I was never a big fan of B. Despite critical acclaim, I've never really bought into the hype. But now after having watched the special edition, I have grown to love it. Capital idea, very funny.

poopie 2 poopie 2

Horrible

Wow, how did this score so high? And not one of these made it through the portal, but two. Must be a group of 10 year old faux clocks voting these up, because these things definitely shouldn't get through the portal.

FF-Clerks FF-Clerks

Pretty damn sweet

This flash was pretty damn cool, the situation was kinda like the flying car one, but it was different enough to be good. Really fun and pretty original, the only thing that keeps it down is the spelling. I also have a Kevin Smith flash at:
It's of the Chasing Amy scene with the 4 way road.

The Return of Ganondorf The Return of Ganondorf

Great

This movie was excellent. One of the funnier video game parodies around. I discovered the chocolate factory thing and its pretty stupid/funny. Overall its very cool I must say.

Old School Calculus Old School Calculus

Mad cool

I love this movie, it epitomizes the stupidity of Calculus word problems. I wish I were able to make a flash movie when I had a Calc project, but unfortunately our classroom didn't have computers. But I did make a sweet cover page for my project though. Cool movie.

NeeKnight responds:

I'm glad you love this movie! Calculus word problems suck... enough said. Thanks for the review.

BS's Drum Set V 1.0 BS's Drum Set V 1.0

Eh

It wasn't what I thought it would be. Instead of clicking on the drum to make a sound, you should make it a keyboard pressing system, and make sure that if it's done like this that more than 1 drum sound can come out at the same time, and there should be no delay from when the button is pressed to when the sound comes out. If you can do a responsive keypress system it would be sweet, because I've seen one with a keypress, and it didn't work that well because of a delay when a key is pressed.

Comfort Comfort

Awesome

This movie was great. It didn't have the typical stiff flash type animation, and was really fluid. The file size was nice too. You sir are a flash genius.

Silent Bob - Stoner Silent Bob - Stoner

Pretty ill

Pretty good for your first flash. Silent Bob is awesome. Good concept too (even though Mac switch thing is a little played out).

Wedge1024 responds:

Thanks! I was sure I'd get blammed because of it being a switch parody, but I guess good ol' Silent Bob saved me.