Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

This is awesome

This game is so fun and addictive. It has to be one of the most creative things I've seen on this site. Awesome!
Here's my song:
97979797979797981---1---0--82---2---2---2---2---2---88889-- -6-3---3---3---3---3---6-9c---c---a---a---0---0---1---2---2- --3-3-6-6-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7---------------ba---a---9 -9-9-9-0---0---0---1---1---1---9-9-a---a---a---a---a---a---a ---a---a---a----

-=GC psychic thingie=- -=GC psychic thingie=-

Cool

At first I was pretty freaked out, but then I realized the trick. Pretty cool.

Basic Tetris Basic Tetris

Umm, tetris

What can I say, its tetris. The only thing I don't like about it is that it takes too long for lines to clear, and you can move while its clearing, resulting in impatience. Also,I may be wrong about this, but I thing the pieces move the wrong way.

Sack Smash 2003 Sack Smash 2003

Stupidly addictive

This game is dumb and pointless, yet unexplainably addictive. I'll say this is the most dumb, pointless, and addictive flash games since Pol. Will we ever know what Pol really is?

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

Brilliant!

This game rocks my socks! Greatest flash game ever conceived. I love how you're "rewarded" with a stick that turns easy to beat enemies into impossible to kill evil chickens. I also love the Golden Axe insanity, but it would be 10x crazier if there was a magic meter, and online multiplayer with Fuzzylumpkin as the second player (Golden Axe was ill with 2 players). The Streetfighter II car smash thing was nice, as well as the pointless Penguin Armada and the invader Zim turkey-bearing airballon. This shit's late 80's arcade-worthy, and you should consider developing for the Game Boy Advance because this game is so nice.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Amazing!

This game is totally awesome! When I beat the game I was left wanting more. Can't wait until the Alien Hominid meets the KGB.