Say Something! Say Something!

Beautiful

Man, I hate those stupid things... the only thing worse that those smileys is the classmates-com ads I see that play pomp & circumstances and won't stop!

"Waterman" "Waterman"

Sweet

Very funny movie, I love Family Guy, and the style works pretty well here. Also ska rocks.

B: Special Edition B: Special Edition

Pretty funny.

I was never a big fan of B. Despite critical acclaim, I've never really bought into the hype. But now after having watched the special edition, I have grown to love it. Capital idea, very funny.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

This is awesome

This game is so fun and addictive. It has to be one of the most creative things I've seen on this site. Awesome!
Here's my song:
97979797979797981---1---0--82---2---2---2---2---2---88889-- -6-3---3---3---3---3---6-9c---c---a---a---0---0---1---2---2- --3-3-6-6-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7---------------ba---a---9 -9-9-9-0---0---0---1---1---1---9-9-a---a---a---a---a---a---a ---a---a---a----

-=GC psychic thingie=- -=GC psychic thingie=-

Cool

At first I was pretty freaked out, but then I realized the trick. Pretty cool.

Basic Tetris Basic Tetris

Umm, tetris

What can I say, its tetris. The only thing I don't like about it is that it takes too long for lines to clear, and you can move while its clearing, resulting in impatience. Also,I may be wrong about this, but I thing the pieces move the wrong way.